Terms and Conditions of sponsoree.com
(Status: 10. June 2007)
With a sponsoree.com (www.sponsoree.com) registration you automatically confirm that you agree with the Terms and Condition setforth by sponsoree.com. This agreement is confirmed upon registration, that you fully approve and agree to the Terms and Conditions setforth.
If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions, then you must refrain from registering on this Site. Futhermore, children under 12 years of age may only use this service with a declaration of consent by a legal guardian.
The Operator reserves the right, without a designated reason, to change these Terms and Conditions anytime to complement present and future updates. The changed conditions will then be sent to the User via Email two weeks before taking effect. If within this 2 week period no objection via Email has been received from the User, then these changes will be regarded as understood and accepted.
§ 1 Validity
(1) The following Terms and Conditions will apply should a business relationship take place between the Operator and the person seeking a Sponsor (herein named as "User"). The User will be subjected to all regulations of these Terms and Conditions, even upon dissention.
(2) The following Terms and Conditions will apply should a business relationship take place between the Operator and the User.
§ 2 Contract Termination and Duration
(1) The User assures the Operator, that he or she is 12 years of age and that they have the consent from a legal guardian.
(2) The Operator is entitled to demand from the User proof of age. The Operator is entitled to revoke the contract by non capable business Users, as long as their legal representative´s decloration is not approved.
(3) The contract is binding as soon as the User has successfully registered with sponsoree.com. The User waives the right of an explanation of acceptance by the Operator.
§ 3 Service Description eg scope of services
(1) The Operator offers a portal in the Internet, through which Sponsors can seek contact with athletes seeking a sponsorship.
The User has the possibility to place their profile Online and by a co-sponsorship-offer come into contact with a supplier.
(2) The contractual service of the Operator exists in providing a place for an Internet portal, with the goal of attracting contact to Sponsors. During the membership period, the Operator is not responsible for a successful mediation. The Operator is not liable should no contact take place through the duration of this contract.
§ 4 Costs
(1) The Operator offers exclusive voluntary performance.
(2) The Operator reserves the right to develop and to use different remuneration models for different User groups. On a return of payment, this will be referred to by the Operator.
§ 5 Data Utilization and Protection
(1) The User, through registration, declares that they agree with the below mentioned regulations for the use of their personel data by sponsoree.com.
(2) Sponsoree.com collects various types of the Users personal -related data and places them at different positions on the Website of www.sponsoree.com, as well as on its own and partner operated services. This information originates from the statement of the User, as well as through the utilization of the services offered. The User declares that their personal data can be stored by the Operator in electronic form and be transmitted to the partner/s of the Operator.
(3) sponsoree.com collects, uses and analyses information to enable them to build a functioning platform in order to offer the User better services. The Operator is especially entitled to transmit Pseudonyms of the User to the other Users, which enables a personal exchange of messages between the Users. The Pseudonyms however don´t reveal the single ID (name, address, telephone number, Email address) of the other Users.
In addition sponsoree.com is entitled to give the retrieved data of the Users mobile phone operator eg if an invoice is required for serves rendered.
If a User uses the services of sponsoree.com´s Partner Site, the Users data will be stored by means of a Cookie. This Cookie will contain no personal data of the User, but rather serve as an upkeep for the partner programms. These Cookies will be automatically deleted once the User is registered with sponsoree.com. Should a registration remain incomplete, then the Cookies will be automatically deleted within 30 days.
§ 6 Logging off, Cancellation and Contract Termination
(1) A member is entitled to cancel their membership without notice at any given time. With the cancellation, the members recorded Profile is deleted. The contract between both parties is then regarded as null and void.
(2) The personal information provided by the User and all the essential information needed for the contract relationship must conform to the truth. Incorrect declarations are liable and the consequences can lead to a Civil and/or Criminal Lawsuit, and entitles the Operator to immediately terminate the contract relationship without further notice.
(3) After termination of a contract, the Users data will be deleted by the Operator.
§ 7 Liability of the Operator
(1) The Operator takes no responsibility in correcting the contents of the Users registered data and/or profile data or any other data of the User.
(2) The Operator is not liable for the economic, physical or immaterial damages that may arise from the services offered by the Operator, especially as a result from the mediation with established contacts. From these liabilities the following is not covered:
- Damage to life, body and health, that is based upon a breach of duty by the Operator or intentionally or an act of neglect by a legal representative and
- damages to other rightful goods, that are based on a breach of duty by the Operator or an intentional or the breach of duty of a legal representative or based on accountabiltity of the Operator.
(3) The Operator strives to garentee ethical business standards for their services. The Operator also garentees the continuous availability and accessability of their services, and at the same time is not liable for the conditional technical transmission delays or losses. For example this can be caused by technical interferences or by a temporary interruption needed to maintain the services. Reference is taken from the proceeding paragraph 2 on Regulaions.
(4) The Operator garentees to treat the Users data confidentially. The Operator is not liable for the unauthorized knowledge of personal Users data obtained by a third person (eg through the unauthorized access by a `Hacker´ on the data bank). The Operator can also not be made liable for statements and information which the User has made accessible, that are misused in any way by a third party.
(5) The Operator retains the right, but is not obliged to, to review the contents of all the texts, as well as received photo´s eg graphic files in compliance with the Law and compelled to verify and , if necessary, to change or delete. He reserves the right to use the above mentioned information for advertising purposes.
§ 8 Responsibility and Duties of the User
(1) For the contents of the statements and therefore the information that the User provides about themself, the User is solely responsible. The User ensures that the data supplied to sponsoree.com is the truth and personally describes the User.
(2) The User indemnifies and holds the Operator harmless from any and all claims, suits, damages, attorney fees, costs and expenses arising from the Users registration and/or participation of these services. The User commits themself to hold the Operator harmless from any and all Liability, damages, expenses, claims that may be caused by a third party, especially the injury of personal rights, trademarks, copyrights, commercial patent rights and all other rights. The indemnity bond refers to the costs that are utilized for the defence.
(3) The User is obliged to handle Emails and other messages confidentially, and more specifically with prior approval of the third party sender. This applies also to names, telephone numbers, faxes, addresses, Emails and/or URLS.
(4) Furthermore, every User is obliged to use the serves properly, particularly:
- To spread no deformed, obnoxious or otherwise illegal material or information. Especially concerning pornography, racism, political and/or rebellious ideology´s and/or other illegal acts or immoral contents
- that may harass other Users or to intimidate or the rights of a third party (including personal rights)
- to bring data into the system that may cause a Computor Virus (infected software) or other software or other copyrighted material, unless the User has the right or the required approval for the use of this material,
- who´s availability will negatively effect the proposals for other Users of sponsoree.com.
- To intercept other Users Emails and not to send Emails to other members for the sole purpose of communication, not to advertise or to offer commodities or services to other members (exempted are cases in which permission is granted by the Operator),
- to send no chain letters in which explicit Profile data is mentioned ie names, addresses, telephone or fax numbers and Email addresses.
(5) Should one of the aboved mentioned behaviourable obligations not be observed, this will lead to the immediate termination of the Contract, with the consequence of a Civil or Criminal Lawsuit against the User. The Operator reserves the right to exclude services to the User, if through the utilization of these services or by registration, should these contents or photo´s found to be immoral, politically radical and/or obscene.
§ 9 Third Party Comprehension
The operator is entitled carry out its services entirely or partially through the assistance of a third party.
§ 10 Entire Agreement
If any provisions of this contract agreement should be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The Parties hereby undertake to replace the invalid provision by a valid provision which fulfils the intended purpose of the invalid provision to the closest extent possible and as far as legally admissible. The same applies to any gaps in the contract agreement.
§ 11 Governing Law
(1) As permitted by Law, the place of jurisdiction is the City of Essen.
(2) This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Germany. The provisions of the CISG (United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods) are expressly excluded.
A product of
YT Industries GmbH
CEO: Markus Flossmann and Jacob Fatih
Registration Office: County Court Essen
Registration number: HRB 19447
Tax Number: 111/5712/0802
V.A.T. – Identifications number according to § 27a VAT Tax Law: -
Bank Account: National Bank, Oberhausen, Account No.: 6839843, Bank Code 36020030, IBAN | BIC/SWIFt
Contents Executive Director according to § 6 MDStV: Markus Flossmann
Photo´s by istockphoto
a. The User can himself, within 2 weeks of signing the contract (utilization of payable services) and without given reasons, revoke the contract in writing to sponsoree Deutschland GmbH, Postal Address:
YT Industries GmbH
or on other durable data carrier or by sending an Email. The time period begins with this indoctrination. To ensure the deadline, the timely despatched notice of revocation suffices.
b. With an effective revocation, the mutually received services are granted back wherefore the User is obliged to pay for the compensated services before the contract is formally revoked.